Thursday, January 29, 2009

So many memories...

I'm having so much fun working on a huge memory book project for the Woolley family. We have probably over 500 pictures going back generations into the past! At Christmas I gave the partially completed book to Craig's mother who is 92 and she loved it. It was fun watching her turn each page and recalling special people and special moments. Since Christmas the family has found additional pictures so it will be awhile before the project is complete...but then it really never will be complete since there will be other little ones joining the family. What blessings!!

4 comments:

  1. I know this would be adding to your already huge project but I would also like a book - if at all possible! It really did turn out cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a matter of fact, I was planning on making one for each of you and then start on one for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound awesome! I love looking at scrapbooks and you always make them so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a reminder that I am missing your posts. Update us on what you are doing! :)

    ReplyDelete