Saturday, January 10, 2009

Seminary...

Well after 3 weeks vacation Seminary starts again on Monday. Boy, I'm going to have to convince my body that it needs to get up at 4:45 again!!! That's not going to be easy!! :)
I have been teaching for 7 years now and still love it. I've learned so much and my days are just not the same when we don't have Seminary. This year we are studying the New Testament and even though I have taught it before I have just learned so much this year. I have an awesome class...but then I have always been blessed to have the best!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are enjoying Seminary so much. You have really been a tool of the Lord with these young and impressionable youth. Having you in their freshman year is what has kept so many of them excited about the remaining years in Seminary.

    ReplyDelete