Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Welcome to my blog!!!

I finally did it...after much prodding from my girls! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! Craig and I spent Christmas in Arizona visiting Erin and her family and Tyson and his family. What a wonderful time! We had so much fun with our children and our grandkids! And now tomorrow we head to Jen and Dave's for a late Christmas and a Happy New Year with their family. Can't wait to see the Fergybunch!!! I think I was born to be a Grama!!! Well, I'll be looking forward to your posts and wish each of you a very Happy New Year! Love, Terri

6 comments:

  1. I'd have to agree, you were born to be a Grama! =)Take Care and be safe driving. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute mom! This will be a great way for to see updated pictures of the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me get you an updated picture of the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...I always love pictures of my cuties...but this one is a favorite, but I could put a new one in it's place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog mom!!! It's so you!!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You blogged once you can do better than that.

    ReplyDelete